Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question Do your kids look alike?

Do your kids look alike?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-09-08, 12:29 AM
~Nightwalker~

Thanked 35 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.25%
Default Do your kids look alike?

Do they look like they are related? The same little faces?

Mine don't.

I have a blondie with bright blue eyes. Two with green eyes and dark hair, and one with gray eyes and light brown hair.

I am ALWAYS asked if they have the same father.

Every doctor's appt. or whatever, they ask if they all have the same father. I guess I can kind of understand, since now a days, there are a lot of mixed families, but it kind of annoys me.

So, do your kids look related?

Old 08-09-08, 12:35 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 86 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Its funny...I dont think our girls look a LOT alike, but everywhere I go people tell me how they look identical!

They both have brown hair and brown eyes, and are tan. I have had some people ask if they are twins...and they are 3 years apart!

Old 08-09-08, 09:05 AM
Community Member

Thanked 7 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

I get asked if my two are twins also and they are 3 years apart too. But that is because Alexis is soooo small for her age that they are close to the same size. I think my two look alike enough that you can tell that they are sisters but not alike enough for people to be asking me if they are twins.

Old 08-09-08, 09:12 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 5379.38%

No, our girls don't look alike. Sarah has brown eyes, dark hair, and perfect teeth. Charlotte is blond with brown eyes, and little buck teeth (thanks to her avid thumbsucking

). Sarah looks EXACTLY like me when I was a little girl and Char was born looking just like my husabnd.

Here's a quick photo I found:

Last edited by Dopey406; 08-09-08 at 09:15 AM.
Thank you Dopey406!
Natascha (08-09-08)

Old 08-09-08, 09:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

I have 1 with darker brown hair and gray/blue eyes, 1 with mid brown hair and green eyes, 1 with dark brown eyes and brown hair and very brown/olive skin and 1 with green w/ brown streaked eyes and light brown hair. 3 have oval faces and the one with the brown eyes has a round face...I'm always told the one doesn't look anything like me or the others directly but that there are similarities that they can tell are related...the one looks like her daddy and the rest take after me and my side...my husband is thrilled to have at least 1 looking more like him!!

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools