Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question does anyone else feel....

does anyone else feel....

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 11-10-08, 02:21 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.11%
Default does anyone else feel....

like you can never get ahead no matter how much you work? this should be on teh vent board, but i am so sick and tired of working 6 days a week, opposite shifts from Mike, never seeing each other, and being a dtress case about money, and never gettign ahead. we work so much, and never have an extra dime to ourselves, and i personally think its putting a toll on our marriage. i should work full time to make more money, but it would all go to daycare, this way we work opposite shifts and we stay with our own kids. i am so sick of being broke, an dcan't think about xmas and what we are gonna do for money for gifts. its crazy here, and i reallly just neededt ovent about it. SORRY

Old 11-10-08, 02:23 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 4781.67%

Diane, we were like that until we found a good budgeting system and made a plan. All of those fears fell away when we took control of our money instead of letting it control us.

Check out the

board for support and great ideas from the ladies there.

Old 11-10-08, 02:29 PM
is worn out from Football 24/7
Proud Mommy

Thanked 95 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

I think so many people are in exact same boat as you.

Old 11-10-08, 02:57 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

We are definitely in the same boat! We were doing really good and starting to get ahead on our debt reduction, but with recent high gas, food, and electric prices we are really struggling again!

Old 11-10-08, 03:41 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 12.22%

We are in the same boat. It really really stinks.

I know staying home with the kids now is best for us emotionally but it is very hard financially and therefore hard emotionally at times too.

We try to keep the emotions to ourselves so the kids only get the benefits of me staying home for now. DH and I definitely make ourselves sick over $$$ many a night though after their in bed.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools