Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Eggs...

Reply Post New Topic

• koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 02-19-10 | 01:19 PM
  • How do you like your eggs?

I'm thinking about making eggs and sausage for lunch and so I thought of this question.

I wil eat them fried (as long as the middle is completely done... I like my eggs on the side of rubbery!), scrambled, although not as much as I used to, hard boiled, or deviled.

The kids pretty much only eat them fried or scrambled. Dh will eat them scrambled, but prefers them fried and runny.

Oh, and omelets are good too (esp bacon and cheese with hashbrowns inside! Yummm!)
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-19-10 | 01:34 PM
  • Well, I pretty much just do scrambled when I cook for myself and Dh gets his over-medium. But I have also had eggs benedict at IHop, that was pretty good. Of course I also enjoy omelets & whatever kind egg is the breakfast sandwiches at McD, Dunkin Donuts, etc are all good to me as well, lol!
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-19-10 | 01:43 PM
  • I normally prefer either scrambled w/ cheese in it or over easy. If were at a diner, I normally prefer bacon and cheese omelets...Yum! My girls love over easy(or sunny side up if my mom is cooking for the girls)...Kaitlyn was like me at her age...just dip bread in yolk and dont finish the rest. My 2 1/2 can eat 2 eggs completely!

My DH loves over easy. He grosses me out when he put one over easy egg completely in his mouth...Gah!

Last edited by DanieH; 02-19-10 at 01:48 PM..
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-19-10 | 01:50 PM
  • Quote de koala_kaper
    Oh, and omelets are good too (esp bacon and cheese with hashbrowns inside! Yummm!)

Hasbrowns? Hmmm..theres a new one! For some reason if were out at a diner, I cannot bring myself to order over easy or such..i have this fear that its not completely cooked and runny.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-19-10 | 02:19 PM
  • Quote de DanieH
    Hasbrowns? Hmmm..theres a new one! For some reason if were out at a diner, I cannot bring myself to order over easy or such..i have this fear that its not completely cooked and runny.
    Never had hashbrowns in a omelet? Most diners that have a large selection of omelets will have one called the "country" omelet and they usually have hashbrowns in them, and I've also seen them with a dollop of sourcream on top!