Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Electric razor?

Electric razor?

Reply Post New Topic

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 06-22-09 | 02:18 PM
  • Do you use one? What brand do you like?

I noticed that my Rachel is starting to get hair in her arm pits. She's been shaving her legs ok in the shower but I think it would be safer for her to use an elec razor on her armpits.

Waaaah my baby is getting too big! I'm dreading the day she calls me in to the bathroom because AF has started!
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 06-22-09 | 02:50 PM
  • When I was a young teen I used a Lady Remington. I don't think they cut nearly as close as a blade though, so i stopped using it once I got into high school.
Thank you Janine!
2babygirls (06-24-09)
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 06-22-09 | 03:38 PM
  • My oldest is 17 and has always used disposable razors. She's never cut herself (that I know of) nor complains about using that type.
Thank you Sheri!
2babygirls (06-24-09)
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 06-23-09 | 01:41 PM
  • Rachel is only 10 1/2. I think she'd probably be ok with a disposable razor but an elec is just safer.
  • Emery Emery's Avatar 06-24-09 | 09:45 AM
  • Probably the ladies remington would be good. I know DH has liked Remingtons.

Have you tried the Smooth Away pads? It might work well since there isn't a lot of hair? I have been using it on lip area and I like it and I've used it occassionally on my knees for those little annoying hairs.

Just don't rub too hard.
2 Users Says Thank You
2babygirls (06-24-09), TLBT (06-24-09)