Old 09-27-10, 06:31 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Default Escrow

I'm full of questions today.

I tried googling this question and I couldn't find anything with an answer.
When we move to North Dakota/MN area we should have enough money to buy a little house/land.
My question is how long would escrow be if I pay cash? I understand most of the time in escrow is securing the funds from the lender and such.

My ultimate plan would be to go up to ND during spring break find a place and pay for it,not take possesion immediatly but get the ball rolling so we can just move in when we move up there.
I understand this is more a question for an agent but its WAY to early in the game to get one involved....so I thought I would as you.
Thanks Bunches

Old 09-27-10, 08:53 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1283.64%

I'm guessing you could probably get a 3wk escrow if you paid cash. I'd google ND realtors and ask one.

Old 09-27-10, 09:36 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 10.91%

I'm not sure about any of that. I do know we escrow all our taxes and the bank pays them directly. But, that's different escrow, I guess.

Old 09-27-10, 10:31 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I have called one agent and never got the call back. I guess I can give another one a try.

Latest Articles
13 Ways to Naturally Relieve Morning Sickness
Is morning sickness getting you down? Here are 13 ways to help calm your stomach, and relieve morning sickness whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools