Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Favorite movie

Favorite movie

Reply Post New Topic

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 10-30-09 | 05:37 PM
  • I will now date myself badly...

Valley Girl - having grown up in the San Fernando Valley in the '80s, it's heavy nostalgia, and Nicolas Cage used to be so hot

The Blues Brothers - there are so many hilarious things buried in that movie, I find new gags every time I watch it.

St. Elmo's Fire - It's a lame '80s Brat Pack movie, but I adore it.

Ocean's Eleven (the original with the Rat Pack) - If you haven't seen this, do yourself a favor and check it out. It's a real '60s original!
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 10-30-09 | 06:05 PM
  • Dirty Dancing: must have seen it at least 200 times

My Chauffeur: A really cute but bad B movie with a Penn and Teller cameo

Love Actually too

The Last Unicorn

Holiday Inn: love Bing Crosby
  • Patience Patience's Avatar 10-30-09 | 09:32 PM
  • Bing Crosby is great too. I'm a sucker for old movies. I miss the AMC of old when they actually played old classic movies.

I forgot another favorite...Pretty in Pink. Sappy and dated but I love that movie. I waited all through high school waiting for my Andrew McCarthy/Blaine to show up. LOL!
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 10-31-09 | 12:45 AM
  • See i was always more a Sixteen Candles kind of girl. I kept wanting a Jake Ryan to rescue my panties!

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 10-31-09 | 12:49 AM
  • Laura - the lead actress in My Chauffeur was the same as in Valley Girl, Deborah Foreman. She did like 3 movies.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!