Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Have you ever been Flocked?

Have you ever been Flocked?

Reply Post New Topic

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 03-27-08 | 09:34 PM
  • My neighbor has 15 pink flamingos in her front yard with a sign that says "You've been flocked" 8th grade & the name of a school. I looked it up, & in one area they do it as a fund raiser. They will be picked up after a while, or to get them to move on sooner, it costs $10.

I think its a really cute idea if it works & people donate instead of just removing them. My neighbor doesn't have anybody in 8th grade so it must have been a friend's kids doing it.
  • ~Debra~ ~Debra~'s Avatar 03-27-08 | 09:58 PM
  • I have heard of that. I think it is a great idea

• Janine Janine's Avatar 03-28-08 | 01:46 PM
  • I have herad of it. No one has ever done it to me, though.
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 03-28-08 | 03:18 PM
  • LOL now they have a flock of crooked flamingos because the gardener didn't put them back straight.

I'll have to be social & go ask them about it.
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 03-28-08 | 06:10 PM
  • I"ve never heard of it. I would get in trouble for it in my neighborhood because it is against the rules.... I"d think it was darn cute!!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo