Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
How do I get...?

How do I get...?

Reply Post New Topic

• lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 06-27-09 | 01:56 PM
  • How do i get one of those neat little sparkly pink tags that some people have? Is it an application? Does someone have to bestow it upon me?
    Also I noticed that some members have a saying or caption under their screen name instead of community member/leader/admin team. Is that something I can change? Or again is it an admin team bestowal?
  • Heidi1361 Heidi1361's Avatar 06-27-09 | 04:55 PM
  • [SIZE="4"]The "neat little sparkly pink tags" are from THE TAG FAIRY. From what I know... she's not ALWAYS the same person... she's not ALWAYS around... and, yes, she has to BESTOW a "tag" upon you! Keep on posting & I'm sure you'll catch her eye!

As for the caption under your screen name... you CAN edit that... Double click on "User CP" (user control panel) which is in the upper lt hand corner of your screen... then double click on "Edit Details" which will be on the lt hand side of the screen UNDER "Your Profile". Then scroll down a bit and you'll find a place to change your "Custom User Title" (under a section called "Optional Information")... just fill in what you'd like!!
    [/SIZE]
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 06-27-09 | 06:39 PM
  • Thanks Heidi. I figured it was something like that.
  • Heidi1361 Heidi1361's Avatar 06-27-09 | 11:12 PM
  • Hey.... look at that!! You got one!!
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 06-28-09 | 10:59 AM
  • Hahaha...that's GREAT! We LOVE the tag fairy!