Old 10-02-07, 12:30 PM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 420%
Unhappy how should I handle this?

I'll make this short and to the point.
Ryan has a friend who he plays with on a daily basis. The boy ("D") is about 8 yrs old, I think. Kind of a bully but we deal with. Well lately they have been playing a game they call "Junior". Ryan plays the dad, and D is the baby. Seems harmless enough, so I didn't say anything. Well this morning Emily, my 4 yr old said she has played Junior too and that D has "drank milk from my nipples". I'm like huh?????? I tried to get her to show me and explain more but she seemed embarrassed. She said D told her not to tell or he wouldn't come over to play anymore.
Also, a few days before this, I had an incident with Ryan where he said D told him it was OK for boys to look at boys (we were in the bathroom getting ready for him to shower). Again I questioned Ryan about D and told him he was not to let anyone look at his body parts unless it was mom, dad, dr., etc. and under certain circumstances. Katie walked in on our conversation and told us she heard D had a similar incident with another boy where they were caught looking at each others private parts, I guess (not sure of all the details). Well this immediately threw up red flags for me, so I've been watching them like a hawk!!! I hope this all making sense. I'm trying to type fast. Anyway, I'm going to confront D and let him know that i know about this game. I'm also going to tell him what Emily said. I feel I should call his mom, but I'm not quite sure how to go about telling her.

I'm totally stressed over the whole thing!!!!

How would you handle the situation?

Old 10-02-07, 12:34 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I would be so concerned Sheri, I would definetely approach this boys mother. I would probably call her up, and tell her that you don't know how to bring this up, so you are just going to explain what has been going on, and hopefully she can look into it. Wow, I really don't know what else to say! Goodluck!

Old 10-02-07, 12:44 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

I agree with Farah. Be honest and just tell her what you have found out and you'd like her input on how to handle it.

I think my way of handling it honestly though would be to slam the door on the kid when he came to my house.

Old 10-02-07, 12:46 PM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I agree.. call the Mom ASAP.. just come out and tell her what's up..

Old 10-02-07, 12:50 PM
is looking forward to a Happy and HEALTHY New Year!!!
VIP Member

Thanked 338 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Honestly, I would consult a police officer. Where is this kids parents?

These are all very big signs of something more. When I was about 9 - 10, I was at a friend's house that had just moved the area. The dad was unemployed and came home while I was there and said...Want to play Dr, and I was immediately uncomfortable with this, the daughter was visibly upset at the idea. He asked me to come with him and he laid me on his daughters bed - he told me that if I played that his daughter would join too...I told him that I couldn't and had to get home and left right away. Nothing happened - THANK GOD!!! I'm glad my instinct was there to protect me!! I told my Mom about it that night and she called the police the next day, I was so angry that she did that, because this girl would hate me, school, etc. I was FORBIDDEN to ever come in contact with the family again...not that I needed to be told as I knew that something wasn't right with the family..but the police never came to get a statement...do you know 10 - 12 years later he was arrested for molestation...I can't even imagine how many children were his victims

I became so angry that it could have been stopped!!!

Anyway, I'm not trying to freak you out or anything...but these statements are BIG BIG red flags!

and I'm sorry you have to deal with this child at all. Sorry for the long reply.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools