Weekly Activity 3553.57%

Thank you so much guys.

Old 11-30-12, 09:55 AM
is a stay at home Mommy<3
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 3553.57%

Also, i'm not wanting 'a big fancy wedding' but if it was to happen I would like a semi small elegant wedding ceremony wearing a wedding dress.

Old 11-30-12, 02:41 PM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1187.14%

I think you should wait. It took my husband and I( including our parents) about 8 months to plan everything just right and that was for a small under 75 guests wedding. We spent about 5-6k total and most of that was from certain things we had to rent(linens, tables etc.) We had a friend do the photography and another friend did the food(almost 6 years and we still get compliments) and we had the reception in a hall at our church. My husband loaded all the music we wanted on the Ipod under a special playlist for the reception and another friend played the organ for our wedding music. I spent about 600 on my dress, shoes and veil plus the alterations. I made sure to find budget friendly dresses for the bridesmaids and groomswomen and the best man and my DH and the groomsman rented tuxes. We did pay or friends who provided their services but the photographer gifted us with a video on top of doing the standard photos.
Don't let anyone ever make you feel you HAVE TO spend lot of money on the wedding. I know people who had all the traditional trappings and spent twice as much as we did because they didn't ask friends or request discounts.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools