Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
if you are late....

if you are late....

Reply Post New Topic

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 05-22-09 | 09:55 AM
  • for an appointment, will your DR/Dentist see you or do they make you reschedule??

Heidi's post on the venting board made me wonder.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 05-22-09 | 09:59 AM
  • I work at a doctors office and we have a 30 minute policy unless you call and say you will be late.
Thank you Keepers!
MImom23 (05-22-09)
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 05-22-09 | 11:34 AM
  • I was totally waiting for this to be a question saying you are late and about testing...
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 05-22-09 | 01:21 PM
  • Quote de BnBMommy
    I was totally waiting for this to be a question saying you are late and about testing...
    LOL me too!

In answer to the question - I've been seeing the same doc & dentist for years and they've never made me reschedule. I'm not usually late but if I am I call & let them know.
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 05-22-09 | 03:44 PM
  • I've been 10-15 minutes late before without any problem..heck, I am usually kept waiting an hour when I go to the doc. If it were going to be more than 30 minutes late, I would reschedule.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!