Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'm puzzled

Reply Post New Topic

• octobermum 02-23-13 | 03:17 PM
  • Hi there guys I'm breastfeeding my 9 month old boy and for the first time started a very heavy period on the 9-13 of feb. Now from yesterday I have a pink like spotty blood and slight period pains I just had a period 9 days ago I'm also exhausted for a week now. My breasts also feel slightly odd like a little sore .wat could it be I think it may be my hormones settling after baba .can anyone comment plz
  • Chickie Chickie's Avatar 02-23-13 | 04:20 PM
  • It could be just your hormones adjusting or could you be pregnant? I think that I remember having several odd periods about 6 months after my daughter was born while I was still breastfeeding. I would take a dollar store pregnancy test if pregnancy is a possibility and if not then just give your body a few months to adjust. I am not a doctor so if you feel that there is more to be concerned about then call your OB-GYN.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-27-13 | 11:58 PM
  • I know after I had my 1st, when my periods started up again they were way out of whack. It could be that, but if you think there is a possibilty you could be pregnant, take a test! Many women have gotten pregs while BF, gotta be careful with that!