Baby Corner

Old 06-18-08, 06:38 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 882.5%
Default Jealous children?

Are your kids jealous?

Leanna is terribly jealous! She isn't tooo bad if I give Rachel attention, but if I hold somebody else's child she comes over with the saddest look on her face & insists on being held too. I've tried telling her I'm not taking the child home or giving away any of "her" love but it doesn't make any difference.

Old 06-19-08, 10:40 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 185 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 7.5%

My Kathleen is jealous of her brothers and even when I hug DH, but I am unsure of how she feels about other kids.

Old 06-20-08, 09:52 AM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 13.75%

My DD is VERY jealous. It has made having two kids difficult at times. She has actually told us that she doesn't want any more kids and that when she is a mommy she is just having one baby.

YIKES!

I feel your pain!

Old 06-20-08, 01:34 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 7.5%

Once in a while Tommy or Joe want snuggles if I am holding a baby, but most of the time they are pretty good.

Recently, Tommy has been getting jealous of the kids at school. He says, "You no go to school with kids, you stay with me." ONly three more days and I'm out for the summer!

Latest Articles
What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

Is Stopping Your Depression Medication During Pregnancy A Good Idea?
According to one doctor, even though there are risks of taking depression medication during pregnancy, stopping the medication could be just as risky.

Throw The Perfect Toddler Halloween Party
Want to have fun this Halloween with your Toddler? Throw a party! Here are some tips for throwing the perfect toddler Halloween party.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools