Kid's TV shows

Kid's TV shows

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 02-26-10 | 02:47 PM
  • What is your kid's favorite TV shows?

Which ones do you hate?

Which ones do you like?
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-26-10 | 03:39 PM
  • Marek loves Team Umizoomi, The Fresh Beat Band (recites dialogue by heart and demands that I recite it with him, and, sadly, I can), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Dora and Diego. I don't mind any of those, although I'm pretty sick of the Mickey Mouse episodes.

Lukas loves Blue's Clues, Jack's Big Music Show and Yo Gabba Gabba the best, but he likes the ones his brother watches too. I actually like those too.

The shows I hate are Max and Ruby, Olivia, Caillou, and Little Bear. Luckily, the only one of those they're particularly fond of is Max and Ruby.
  • raabta01 raabta01's Avatar 02-26-10 | 04:21 PM
  • Kaydence Likes: Wow Wubzy, Little Bear, Backyardagains, Scooby Doo, Phineas and Ferb, Sid the Science Kid, Micky's Clubhouse

Theron Likes: Classical Baby, Yo Gabba Gabba.

I acutally like the Little Bear and both of Theron's show. The rest I'm not too crazy about.
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 02-26-10 | 04:59 PM
  • Cora and Preston love Backyardigans, Team Umizoomi, Chugginton and Little Einsteins. I enjoy all of those shows too. Cora will watch just about anything and there are tons of shows I don't like. I can't stand The Fresh Beat Band, Diego, or Dora.
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-26-10 | 05:33 PM
  • The girls love Team Umizoomi, Dora, Diego, Pajanimals, Tom and Jerry, Zoobamaphoo(?), Blues Clues, Yo Gabba Gabba, Caliou, Spongebob and Wonder Pets.

I cannot stand Yo Gabba Gabba...the show freaks me out and Spongebob

I like Team Umizoomi.