Baby Corner

Old 08-14-11, 10:36 AM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2420%

We ended up getting a Kindle... both my mom and grandmother have one and I've used it and loved it. I still do really miss having a book in my hands but people tell me that will pass. I am going to join into my mom's account so we can share our books. I can't wait!
Thank you brandimichelle!
onemellogirl (08-15-11)

Old 08-15-11, 10:59 AM
is excited to be TTC
mama to 2 boys

Thanked 87 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

You will LOVE it!!!!! Glad you can share with your Mom.
Thank you hayley27!
brandimichelle (08-15-11)

Latest Articles
TTC Lingo: A Guide to Trying to Conceive Acronyms
Have you ever wondered what all the trying to conceive acronyms mean? Here are the most common acronyms used in online trying to conceive and fertility communities.

So Breech Babies Have To Be Delivered By Cesarean?
Researchers in one study discuss the dangers of delivering a baby in a breech presentation vaginally vs having a c-section.

Trouble Conceiving? You Might Have a Vitamin D Deficiency
One study is showing a connection between infertility in men and women who undergo IVF unsuccessfully are Vitamin D deficient.

Pregnant Women Should Get Whooping Cough Vaccine Experts Say
A new study has shown that pregnant women who receive the pertussis (Whooping Cough) vaccine during pregnancy can protect herself and give her baby the antibodies needed for Whooping Cough protection before his/her first vaccination.

The Dangers of Antibacterial Soap Use for Pregnant Women & Fetuses
Should pregnant women use antibacterial soap? The FDA says no due to the potential for certain ingredients to pose health risks to pregnant mother's and their babies.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools