Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Makeup

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 03-31-08 | 07:03 PM
  • What brand of makeup do you use? Do you wear everything everyday or just some? Do you wear makeup everyday? How long does it take you to put it on?
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 03-31-08 | 07:13 PM
  • I do super quick makeup now if I am going out, like under 10 minutes... the majority of my make up is Mac, I have some Chanel... I don't do it all everyday, especially if we are just staying at home...
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 03-31-08 | 07:30 PM
  • I'm the scary driver who does her make up on the way to her destination.

I use Mary Kay eyeshadow and blush, whatever eyeliner is on sale, and Cover Girl powder. I don't wear mascara unless I'm going out somewhere "fancy" and I don't usually use foundation either. Mainly eyeliner and curl my lashes.

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 03-31-08 | 07:53 PM
  • i am cheap, and buy whatever is on sale when i need it. i am also the scary driver who does it while i am driving, but thats only been since i had kids.
    if i am at home i don;t wear any, or if i go to the house i nanny at, but if i work at the salon, or go out somewhere, i always wear it
  • tammiane tammiane's Avatar 03-31-08 | 07:59 PM
  • I use Bare Escentuals...the minerals. I love it!

My look is very natural but nice and smooth. I also wear black Mabeline mascara and a lip gloss thats only slightly pinkish.

I wear it nearly everyday.