Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Mini Van?

Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 07-19-08 | 11:53 PM
  • If you have a mini van what kind do you have?

Do you like it?

Would you recommend it?
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 07-20-08 | 12:08 AM
  • We just got an 08 Honda Odyssey and we love it. It is very roomy, super easy for the kids to get in and out of, and cool little features like window shade that can retract down inside the door, a hidden storage compartment in the floor, doors lock automatically when the car hits 10mph, and a bunch of other stuff. It has the same engine power as our Pilot. I would definitely recommend it.
  • Emery Emery's Avatar 07-20-08 | 01:10 AM
  • We have a 2008 Toyota Sienna and we love it. We had a 2004 Sienna also and loved it.

It is very roomy and drives very well.

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 07-20-08 | 01:30 AM
  • I have an '03 honda odyssey and I love love love it.
    I do know that the newer models have alot more of the fancy gizmos that I would love, but it's the engine that keeps running without problems that I love the most

I would definately recommend it.
    I recently had my van in the body shop to have the rear bumper replaced (someone hit me while i was parked) and I had a rental van (dodge caravan) for 4 days while it was being fixed. I hated that van so bad! I just wanted mine back. The caravan was clearly not built to hold up to abuse like my honda
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 07-20-08 | 08:52 AM
  • I love my 2007 dodge Caravan!!!!! It drives like a charm, lots of room and HALF the price of my neighbours Honda/Toyota?? I can't remember which it is. She did have a Chevy Uplander for work and says she liked it better than her Honda/Toyota??. I think it all depends on what you're looking for.
    Good luck!
    actually, I just looked in her driveway

it's a toyota

Last edited by jennigirl; 07-20-08 at 07:40 PM..