Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question party plans have changed

party plans have changed

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-19-08, 08:47 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Default party plans have changed

ok so i have Ava's 2nd birthday party planned for sunday, there are 75 percent chance of rain, and its supposed to be outside at my moms in her yard. last year it was a beautiful day, and i didn't have to plan anything for the kids, they all hada blast just playing. well just today the old Legion i work at agreed to let me have the party in there room for free, thank god. however now i feel i should have things planned for the kids to do. the kids range in age from 1-12, so its really hard. the theme is Wiggles, per Ava's request, so any helpful ideas you ladies have would be great

Old 06-19-08, 10:08 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

can you borrow hula hoops and play games with them?
get some chiffon and make skinny strips with it and use them as dance ribbons

for andrew's preschool fun-day, we had a volleyball net set up and the kids played volleyball with balloons (a bunch of them all at once) and they had a blast!

Old 06-19-08, 10:09 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 7824.55%

Foam crafts are always fun and pretty cheap. The self-adhesive ones are good because they don't require glue.

They have door hangers, visor hats, big butterflies/insects/animals/etc. and small shapes to put onto those. Our kids like to do those at our birthday parties. Also-it takes almost NO prep!!

Old 06-19-08, 11:40 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 245 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

A craft table would be fun and maybe some games- hit up Walmart or Target and find a cheapy plastic golf set- you can set up a silly indoor mini-golf course. They have the cheapy toy bowling sets that could be fun too.

Old 06-20-08, 08:46 AM
Eric & Ty's Mommy

Thanked 113 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

how about a pinata~ good times!!! lol.... any little game is good, pin the tail on the donkey or you might be able to find a wiggle themed one @ iparty - music and maybe do some temp tattoos or something cheap - kids will usually find something to do even if there are no games - I wouldnt go crazy over it - have fun and happy birhtday Ava

Latest Articles
13 Ways to Naturally Relieve Morning Sickness
Is morning sickness getting you down? Here are 13 ways to help calm your stomach, and relieve morning sickness whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools