Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pink punch...

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 02-11-10 | 02:53 AM
  • Anyone have any pink punch recipes that are appropriate for a 2 year old's party??

TIA!
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 02-11-10 | 08:41 AM
  • I have never done pink but I have done green with Lime sherbert with Sprite and pineapple juice. I suppose you could add a pink juice to the mix. I can't think of one except cranberry which I DON"T think whould go well.

Allthough you could use ginger ale, cran strawberry and strawberry ice cream. It would be a darker pink I'd think but would taste good.

You have to use a soda because of the root beer float effect. It makes it yummy and the kids would love to drink their ice cream I bet.
Thank you lauralkemp!
brandimichelle (02-11-10)
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 02-11-10 | 09:06 AM
  • Just use one container of Rasberry sherbert and 1 sprite in a punch bowl. Will be light pink.
Thank you savannah33!
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 02-11-10 | 09:07 AM
  • Here is another one that is a bit more fancy.

2 plain Kool Aid pkgs. pink lemonade
    2 c. sugar
    1 (6 oz.) frozen pink lemonade
    3 c. pineapple juice
    Lemon or lime slices, mint sprigs
    1/2 c. maraschino cherry syrup
    2 1/2 qt. (10 c.) water
    1/2 of 2-liter Sprite, 7-UP, or equal
    (Ice ring made with some of punch)

Mix dry ingredients together and add all the liquid except the Sprite and ice ring. If making a concentrate ahead of time, leave out 2 quarts (1/2 gallon) of water and add with Sprite at serving time. The concentrate will store in a 1/2 gallon jug with expansion room for freezing if desired. Serves about 40 punch-cup-size servings (4 ounces).
    To make ice ring, reserve 4-5 cups of complete punch recipe.
Thank you savannah33!