Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Please HELP am i prego?

Please HELP am i prego?

Reply Post New Topic

• DaianaR 11-13-12 | 05:18 PM
  • Hi im new to this site and I have a few questions. Ive been off the depo for 8 or 9 months now havnt had a period since but 3 months ago i spotted pink it went away then the next month same thing i went to the doc. i wasnt prego everything was fine so i decided to get on the pill took it for 4 days then lost the pack. now on the first i had this weird dark brown gooey discharge cum out of me after having unprotected sex freaked me out but i didnt pay to much mind to it. Then 8 days later i started spotting brown not enough for a panty liner the next day a light flow of brown/red flow next day same then the 3rd day it went away only brown spotting again the 4 day spotting brown and the 5th day everything was completley gone. now i my bbs are soar im having pain sharp pains on my right side im tired and very hungry took a test and got a bfn (negative) yesterday could i still be prego or is it my cycle thats out of whack??? pls help
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 11-14-12 | 01:06 PM
  • Honestly your cycle could be that out of whack. The one time (never again) I had Depo I skipped my period the first month then had almost continuous spotting for the next two months. I did not get the next shot and still had strange periods for about 6 months. Lots of spotting and lots of brown discharge.
    You add to that that you tried a different hormoanl birth control right after and it really probably just is your body getting back on track.
    If you don't see a return to normal soon and are really worried about it go talk to your doctor.