Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Portrait Innovations or Picture People?

Portrait Innovations or Picture People?

Reply Post New Topic

• **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 09-23-08 | 10:55 AM
  • I am going to have some pics taken soon. Some of the baby by herself but some of them all together and then a couple family shots. We have used Picture People before and they were good but I heard about Portrait Innovations and was wondering if anyone had used them and if they were any good? Opinions appreciated!

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-23-08 | 11:03 AM
  • I am sorry not much help. I havent used either because I do all of my own pictures. And my sister in law does our family pictures. Sorry. Let us know how they turn out with whom ever you choose.
Thank you Keepers!
**Jennifer** (09-23-08)
  • TFi 09-23-08 | 11:13 AM
  • I have taken my kids to the following places for pictures: JC Penney, Babies R Us, Picture People and Portrait Innovations. By far Portrait Innovations was the best. I love the photographers there and they have some great deals. I have never had a negative experience with them. I just had my youngest daughter there for her 4 month pictures and it was great. No sitting fee and I walked out of there spending $9.99. I got 32 wallets, 2 8x10's, 1 10x13, 5x7's, and 3 1/2 x 5's. The only thing is that the $9.99 special you can only choose 1 pose and that was very hard to do because there were so many adorable ones. I stayed strong and stuck with the one pose. I will back for her 6 month pictures anyway (he he).
Thank you TFi!
**Jennifer** (09-23-08)
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 09-23-08 | 12:09 PM
  • I agree--Portrait Innovations is the best of all of them. You have a wider choice of images, more flexible portrait sheet options, and for the same amount we used to spend at Picture People (about $100), we got more than twice the number of portraits at Portrait Innovations.

I really enjoyed our experience there.

Thank you Dopey406!
**Jennifer** (09-23-08)
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 09-23-08 | 01:19 PM
  • I've never heard of Portrait Innovations, but I know my SIL always spends a fortune at Picture People. Kiddie Kandids (inside Babies R Us) is a good deal and the results I've seen look great, imo.
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
**Jennifer** (09-23-08)

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!