Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Portrait Innovations or Picture People?

Portrait Innovations or Picture People?

Reply Post New Topic

• **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 09-23-08 | 10:55 AM
  • I am going to have some pics taken soon. Some of the baby by herself but some of them all together and then a couple family shots. We have used Picture People before and they were good but I heard about Portrait Innovations and was wondering if anyone had used them and if they were any good? Opinions appreciated!

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-23-08 | 11:03 AM
  • I am sorry not much help. I havent used either because I do all of my own pictures. And my sister in law does our family pictures. Sorry. Let us know how they turn out with whom ever you choose.
Thank you Keepers!
**Jennifer** (09-23-08)
  • TFi 09-23-08 | 11:13 AM
  • I have taken my kids to the following places for pictures: JC Penney, Babies R Us, Picture People and Portrait Innovations. By far Portrait Innovations was the best. I love the photographers there and they have some great deals. I have never had a negative experience with them. I just had my youngest daughter there for her 4 month pictures and it was great. No sitting fee and I walked out of there spending $9.99. I got 32 wallets, 2 8x10's, 1 10x13, 5x7's, and 3 1/2 x 5's. The only thing is that the $9.99 special you can only choose 1 pose and that was very hard to do because there were so many adorable ones. I stayed strong and stuck with the one pose. I will back for her 6 month pictures anyway (he he).
Thank you TFi!
**Jennifer** (09-23-08)
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 09-23-08 | 12:09 PM
  • I agree--Portrait Innovations is the best of all of them. You have a wider choice of images, more flexible portrait sheet options, and for the same amount we used to spend at Picture People (about $100), we got more than twice the number of portraits at Portrait Innovations.

I really enjoyed our experience there.

Thank you Dopey406!
**Jennifer** (09-23-08)
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 09-23-08 | 01:19 PM
  • I've never heard of Portrait Innovations, but I know my SIL always spends a fortune at Picture People. Kiddie Kandids (inside Babies R Us) is a good deal and the results I've seen look great, imo.
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
**Jennifer** (09-23-08)