Baby Corner

Old 02-22-10, 07:19 PM
is cancer free :)
Community Member

Thanked 432 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 41.82%

Not sure because mine are in Daycare/preschool - Ashley is $305 for a week for all day including breakfast and lunch plus snacks (I won't tell you what I pay a week for Kaitlyn)

Old 02-22-10, 07:27 PM
Eric & Ty's Mommy

Thanked 113 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

the one i work at is 160$ a month for 2 days 3 hours a day -- and for 3 days its $190, not sure what she gets for 5 days

Old 02-22-10, 11:35 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

We paid $100.00 a month for 2 days a week last year, this year is is $130.00 for 3 days a week...the days are only 2 hours...I am actually hoping I can find Bradley a longer program when he goes!

Old 02-23-10, 09:09 AM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Weekly Activity 19.09%

We pay $90 a month for preschool. That's for 2 (3hr) days per week. If we increase to 3 days per week, it would cost $120 per month (if I remember correctly). I think the school offers a discount for more than one child.

Old 02-24-10, 05:13 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I was just looking at the prices at some of our local schools and the one I liked was a really great price I thought. for 2 year old's the morning program that is from 8 to noon was only 22.50 a day and you can go one day a week or all 5 day's if you want and it includes breakfast and lunch... or the all day one is 37.50 a day I think it goes until 6 but Im not sure.

we also have a local Church that does it 2 day's a week and it's 140 a week I think but only 2 or 3 hours and it has to be on their set day's. I like the other one better because I can pick the day's he goes. and I can change it anytime I need to. I'm going to go do a tour of the school next week and see if Lincoln likes it.

Latest Articles
10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools