Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Sealing discs for playtex dropins

Sealing discs for playtex dropins

Reply Post New Topic

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 10-18-07 | 05:59 PM
  • Does anyone know where I can get the sealing discs? I plan on pumping directly into the liners and you need the discs to store the milk. if I do it this way, dh can feed by simply screwing on the nipple and he won't even need a bottle. This way I avoid having to pour breast milk from the bags to the bottle.

I have 6 discs from the bottle kit and from a breast milk storage kit. I also have two pump adaptors, so I find it kind of silly to buy a whole storage kit for $10 when all I want is the discs!!
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 10-18-07 | 08:33 PM
  • Um, nevermind. I was playing tonight to see how it all woks and you do need the other things in the kit to make the sealing discs work.
    Oh well, I guess I am going to buy a lot of kits if she likes the drop-ins bottles. (I will need to pump into something easy to use for dh when I work a few hours a week).
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 10-18-07 | 10:29 PM
  • It's never easy!!! But it is totally worth it! Good Luck!
  • rachelphelp 06-24-09 | 02:56 AM
  • I previously used the hospital grade breast pump to feed my baby. The hospital grade pumps are bulky and I started to use the Playtex breast pump. It is really easy and convenient to use. The playtex is easy to clean and portable. It is available in both electric and manual models.