Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question Seriously who beleives this crackpot?

Seriously who beleives this crackpot?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-01-10, 10:08 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1620%
Default Seriously who beleives this crackpot?

Honestly I'd like to know who in the heck follows idiots like this?

Old 03-01-10, 10:45 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

Old 03-01-10, 11:33 AM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 16620%

Nice(sarcasm).
I do wish that they would decide something about the healthcare issue. Trash it or rewrite to be understandable. I sick of hearing about it. Of course whatever they decide nobody will be really happy. After my experience with health insurance this past week I think something needs to be done about the way healthcare is in our country but I don't think the government is really after our best interests. But maybe they would be less heartless and money grubbing then the private insurance companies ..but then again..maybe not....double edged sword...

Old 03-01-10, 11:33 AM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

You'd be surprised. Every president has this. Clinton had the "right wing conspiracy" and Bush had the "liberal elite media".

Thankfully so far Obama has not blamed any one party or person for the way he is perceived. He seems to take responsibility for most of his actions.

Not that it stops others from rebel rousing and playing the blame game.

I think Farakahn lost any influence he had in the mid-80's. If the only "headline" he has lately is on FoxNews then he isn't a major player and Fox is really stretching for a story. IMO.

Old 03-01-10, 12:40 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

You may not like Fox News personally but they are in no way not a major player. Now as far as reaching for a story on this one yeah I agree. I wasn't talking specifically about the Obama thing but this flake thinks he was put on a spaceship.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools