Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Sneakers/Shoes

Sneakers/Shoes

Reply Post New Topic

• FingersX FingersX's Avatar 02-26-10 | 08:25 PM
  • Where do you buy your sneakers/shoes for the kids? Since there feet grow so quickly, I feel like I'm constantly getting new shoes. We have a store around here called "Bob's" and they have great deals on sneakers, otherwise I usually lucky at Sears or Kohl's. My boys LOVE Sketchers, but I refuse to pay full price for them.
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-26-10 | 08:58 PM
  • Everything comes from Stride Rite right now since both boys have wide feet. There's a Stride Rite outlet near us, so we save a little money that way.
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 02-26-10 | 09:03 PM
  • Payless for the girls and for Everett I have him in soft soled shoes. He only has one pair. We don't wear shoes a lot. Only when we are outside. We homeschool so there are many days that none of us even put on shoes all day. I'd say my kids only wear shoes 10 hours if that a week for shopping, classes they are in and church.

Laura

• 3Princes 02-26-10 | 10:18 PM
  • Usually we get the boys' shoes at Sears. I just realized that I could probably get Josh's sketchers at the outlet mall when I get mine

. IMO shoes are a "you get what you pay for" item to a certain extent. My boys have only one pair of shoes each, except for in the summer when they'll get a pair of croc-type shoes as well.
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-26-10 | 11:48 PM
  • Ive been fortunate and havent paid for shoes yet. Usually the ILs or my parents get them. My mom has good luck w/ getting them from Target. My mom has gotten shoes from Walmart and was disappointed. My MIL normally gets them at Kmart.