Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Sneakers/Shoes

Sneakers/Shoes

Reply Post New Topic

• lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 02-27-10 | 12:05 PM
  • Joseph's two newest pairs have come from Stride Rite. My mom bought them because she couldn't get his old Walmart pair on his fat little feet.

I normally can get him a decent pair of sneakers at Payless that are in a wide size but last time they didn't have what i was looking for so I sucked it up and got the Walmart ones since he HAS to have shoes on at the nursing home.

I choked a little at the prices at Stride rite but one pair was half off and the other was the same price as the sale ones.so at least I didn't feel too bad over my mom picking up the tab.
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 02-27-10 | 02:31 PM
  • Erin's shoes are all stride rite-she has wide feet adn we have an outlet 5 minutes away. Her last pair was $20 and I had a $5 coupon!
  • Mommy2Matthias Mommy2Matthias's Avatar 02-27-10 | 03:59 PM
  • 99% of his shoes come from Stride Rite since the first pair. My MIL told me how important good shoes were for them growing (legs & back) and that's always stuck with me. We buy shoes 3 times a year...winter boots, summer sneakers, and crocs. The crocs are usually from Marshall's or TJ Maxx so I don't pay full price for those.
  • momofthreeboyz momofthreeboyz's Avatar 02-27-10 | 08:32 PM
  • I like stride rites as well for my other boys my oldest only wears nikes & my 10 yr old sketchers I myself love sketchers & bought the cutest pair last wk I usually go to the shoe company but I do shop other places
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 02-28-10 | 02:48 AM
  • Avery's shoes come from random places... she has a lot of shoes. Her most recent tennis shoes were Nike's from Shoe Carnival. She has some pink canvas shoes from Old Navy. Flip flops are from Old Navy. Brown Mary Jane's are from Gap. Black dress shoes are from Payless. White ballet slipper type shoes are from Payless.... she has too many shoes.