Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Sore breasts before periods?

Sore breasts before periods?

Reply Post New Topic

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 01-18-10 | 07:10 PM
  • Do yours get sore? I feel like I'm gonna pop and and am so sore. I won't even wear a bra for a few days each month. It doesn't happen every month, but most times.

Is that normal? I never thought to ask my Dr, because I know its related to my cycles, but I read the thread about progesterone (I have a friend with ovarian cysts) and clicked on the link for the OTC somebody posted. The adv said its not normal to have sore breasts & progesterone can help.
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 01-18-10 | 07:44 PM
  • That's exactly what I was going to say. Mine get sore before AF when I'm out of whack hormonally. I put a little of that oil on and it goes away within a few hours.

Laura

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 01-18-10 | 09:05 PM
  • Quote de LAB
    That's exactly what I was going to say. Mine get sore before AF when I'm out of whack hormonally. I put a little of that oil on and it goes away within a few hours.

Laura

Where do you put the oil & how often do you have to use it?
  • 3Princes 01-18-10 | 10:15 PM
  • Mine always got sore before my period. I'm not the most hormonally stable person in the world either though

That's part of why I went so crazy all while ttc-- I truly do get nauseated, sore breasts, and many of the other pregnancy signs before my period comes.
Thank you 3Princes!
2babygirls (01-18-10)
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 01-18-10 | 11:09 PM
  • Quote de 2babygirls
    Where do you put the oil & how often do you have to use it?
    I would rub a dropperful directly on to the breast tissue. This was more of a maintenance thing. I had a ton of problems before and needed to go through minor lifestyle changes and such to reach the point where it would work quickly. I would put it on at the first sign of tenderness and then do it daily until the symptoms went away. Usually 2-3 days.

Laura

Thank you LAB!
2babygirls (01-18-10)