Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Sore breasts before periods?

Sore breasts before periods?

Reply Post New Topic

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 01-18-10 | 07:10 PM
  • Do yours get sore? I feel like I'm gonna pop and and am so sore. I won't even wear a bra for a few days each month. It doesn't happen every month, but most times.

Is that normal? I never thought to ask my Dr, because I know its related to my cycles, but I read the thread about progesterone (I have a friend with ovarian cysts) and clicked on the link for the OTC somebody posted. The adv said its not normal to have sore breasts & progesterone can help.
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 01-18-10 | 07:44 PM
  • That's exactly what I was going to say. Mine get sore before AF when I'm out of whack hormonally. I put a little of that oil on and it goes away within a few hours.

Laura

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 01-18-10 | 09:05 PM
  • Quote de LAB
    That's exactly what I was going to say. Mine get sore before AF when I'm out of whack hormonally. I put a little of that oil on and it goes away within a few hours.

Laura

Where do you put the oil & how often do you have to use it?
  • 3Princes 01-18-10 | 10:15 PM
  • Mine always got sore before my period. I'm not the most hormonally stable person in the world either though

That's part of why I went so crazy all while ttc-- I truly do get nauseated, sore breasts, and many of the other pregnancy signs before my period comes.
Thank you 3Princes!
2babygirls (01-18-10)
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 01-18-10 | 11:09 PM
  • Quote de 2babygirls
    Where do you put the oil & how often do you have to use it?
    I would rub a dropperful directly on to the breast tissue. This was more of a maintenance thing. I had a ton of problems before and needed to go through minor lifestyle changes and such to reach the point where it would work quickly. I would put it on at the first sign of tenderness and then do it daily until the symptoms went away. Usually 2-3 days.

Laura

Thank you LAB!
2babygirls (01-18-10)

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work