Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question Spinoff: Online Dating - have you ever?

Spinoff: Online Dating - have you ever?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-26-09, 02:15 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I met Jason on a yahoo personal...I do have some funny online dating stories for you...
1. Prior to meeting Jason I had a date with one other guy that I met on Yahoo. He was someone who had been a well known football player in our area and we had gone to the same church when i was a teenager but didn't move in the same circles. So he was someoen I knew of periphrially and we really hit it off my email and phone. So he finally wants to meet me. We decided to just keep it casual and he asked me if I just wanted to come hang out at his place for a little while. So I went. And immediately I knew something was wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it, but instead of talking and such he turned on the O.C. and told me he watched it religiously and all his buddies and he would talk about it the next day. Sso after spending a few minutes trying to deice why he was trying so hard to give off a gay vibe I asked him what was up...and he told me he had never dated anyone over a size 3 before!

I'm not that small, but I am average size (12). I got pretty upset and asked him how that was working out for him since he was still single and hitting the personal ads and left. So I had changed my personal ad and added a line that said "if you were looking for a Barbie i suggest the toy isle at Wal Mart, there are only real women here." When jason read my profile he thought it was so funny he HAD to meet me!

2. Prior to me, he went on several dates through Match.com. One of the women he dated was supposedly going through a divorce, but then reconcilled with her husband after they were already involved. And another told him she liked him too much to sleep with him, but wanted to take him to a swingers club and set him up with someone else to go home with and oh by the way, she had also given her best guy pal a blow job right before the date. He left as fast as he could!!

Last edited by Janine; 05-26-09 at 02:19 PM.

Old 05-26-09, 02:18 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Haha....that is SO funny- Yeah- we could all probably write a book with our crazy stories!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools