Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sports

Reply Post New Topic

• FingersX FingersX's Avatar 02-26-10 | 07:43 PM
  • Does anyone play any sports? Do you like watch them? How about the little one's what sports/activities are they in?

I love to play softball, DH and I play every year (I couldn't last year) I can't wait for it to start up. DH plays on two teams, I play on one and then we both play on a Coed team on Sunday's

I love to watch Football, my favorite sport to watch.

The kids are playing Soccer and Baseball/Tball and Colin plays Football in the fall. Should be a busy Spring with each on separate teams coupled with practices

Hockey is big around here and DH plays too...Tyler has no interest (he's afraid to get hurt since he broke his arm :sigh: ) but Colin really wants to play.
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-26-10 | 08:57 PM
  • I play hockey and racquetball. Dh used to play hockey too, but has hung up his skates in the last couple of years. Marek is starting tot hockey classes on Tuesday. We both also play golf.

I love to watch baseball (we have season tickets for the White So

and college football. Dh watches every sport known to man.
  • 3Princes 02-26-10 | 10:44 PM
  • I like playing softball and did for a long time but don't anymore. I did just start a kickboxing class, and loved it.
    Josh has tried soccer, swimming, karate, and will be starting t-ball in the spring. I can see him sticking with swimming and karate, but we will see.

We don't really watch sports on tv. DH is in to baseball and basketball a little bit as in-- checking the scores-- but that's about it. I like that we don't have to plan our lives around sports on tv, but it would be kind of fun to have a team to cheer on.