Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Stay in bed all night?

Stay in bed all night?

Reply Post New Topic

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 11-06-08 | 06:04 PM
  • aww, heck. If DH snored that badly, I'd be taking him to the Dr and demanding something be done to fix that.

no way will I relinquish my nice soft warm comfy bed.

I stay in bed unless the kids are sick and i HAVE to get up, then I get up, take care of them. Leave the doors open, and go back to MY bed.
  • Laurie Laurie's Avatar 11-06-08 | 06:17 PM
  • I haven't had a full nights sleep in 7 years. For various reasons, usually children and the freakin cats.
  • Mrs.Emily Mrs.Emily's Avatar 11-06-08 | 07:41 PM
  • Just recently I've always stayed in the bed, but now that sleep is more interrupted I'll get up and go to the LR for a while or play on the computer. DH snores but insists that I wake him up, he'd be so upset if he woke up and I was sleeping somewhere else.
    Laurie---my cats keep me up too!
  • Heidi1361 Heidi1361's Avatar 11-07-08 | 12:00 AM
  • My kids (thank GOODNESS) are great sleepers.
    My Dh (thank GOODNESS) is quiet as a mouse when he sleeps.
    Every once in a great while my CAT will play with one of her toys in the middle of the night... or her other favorite, find a plastic shopping bag & make that CRINKLING sound. Urch. When she does, I DO get up & hide the toy, or throw the bag away!! Luckily, this happens very rarely. She usually just curls up between Dh & I and sleeps.

Dh gets up 2-3x night to PEE... and yes, he's had himself checked by a doctor... who says he's fine

. I used to wake up every time he got out of bed... but now I sleep through that too.

And every once in a while... I get a SHOVE in the middle of the night. Sometimes I snore!!

Last edited by Heidi1361; 11-07-08 at 12:03 AM..
  • Laurie Laurie's Avatar 11-07-08 | 12:09 AM
  • Oh Oh, I forgot to mention my elderly dog who licks her hiney all night long, slurp slurp slurp slurp

She is on weekly meds for that, but the last 2 nights of the week it runs out of steam and she gets lick happy.