Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
This stuff is too good

This stuff is too good

Reply Post New Topic

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 07-02-08 | 03:18 PM
  • I have this pain med called Ultram I take once in a while for my leg and I swear they need to market it as an anti-anxiety drug. A few hours after taking it I'm Ms HappyLady.

I don't want to work and should be feeling guilty about not working but it doesn't bother me a bit.

I can understand how people can get addicted to these things! Its not anarcotic like Vicodin but it has the same effect on me.
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 07-02-08 | 03:22 PM
  • My husband used ultram for back pain and he liked it as a pain reliever, but it was horrid to him cand caused massive headaches for a week when he stopped his once a day dose. I don't think he felt the fun you are having.
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 07-02-08 | 03:24 PM
  • Quote de DCnanny
    My husband used ultram for back pain and he liked it as a pain reliever, but it was horrid to him cand caused massive headaches for a week when he stopped his once a day dose. I don't think he felt the fun you are having.
    OOhh poor him! I sometimes have a headache after it wears off but its light.

I don't take it daily. I'd be in real trouble with work & finances if I did!