Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Taking the stroller

Taking the stroller

Reply Post New Topic

• DanieH DanieH's Avatar 12-21-11 | 03:01 PM
  • Were taking the girls to Longwood Gardens on Friday afternoon. For those of you who dont know what it is, its a huge garden center thats fully decorated during the holiday season. You can spend a good 3 hours there walking around checking everything out. I planned on taking the double stroller since theyre lots of walking and a coworker questioned the stroller since the girls are older. I know its a lot of walking and know they would start complaining they are tired. I figured the stroller would ease their discomfort and we would all have an enjoyable experience. But, since that comment, Im debating taking the stroller. Do you think theyre too old to be in it? Heres the link if anyone is curious.

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 12-21-11 | 03:53 PM
  • I would use the stroller. Even if the kids don't sit in it, its great for carrying packages and purses!

And the kids have the rest of their lives to grow up and walk - let them be babied if they like it!
Thank you 2babygirls!
DanieH (12-21-11)
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 12-21-11 | 04:18 PM
  • Haha, yea, thats another reason I love the stroller, can store all our cr@p in it!
  • 3Princes 12-21-11 | 04:33 PM
  • Who cares what other people think? I'm a fan of you having a good time. Take the stroller. When they can't fit in it, they're too old for it.

2 Users Says Thank You
2babygirls (12-22-11), DanieH (12-21-11)
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 12-21-11 | 04:37 PM
  • We go to Disney twice a year and you would be amazed at the age of older kids in strollers there. Special occassions are not worth ruining if the kids are too tired to walk and enjoy. I say take the stroller and have fun!
2 Users Says Thank You
2babygirls (12-22-11), DanieH (12-21-11)