Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
For those of us who are having winter now

For those of us who are having winter now

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 02-19-10 | 04:59 PM
  • What do you do with the kids??? My boys are going crazy. I'm thinking someone's gonna lose an eye if we're trapped inside much longer.
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-19-10 | 05:28 PM
  • We go to the gym every day, which helps (our gym has a very nice child center with climbing tubes, a mini-gym, computer center, and toddler play center with music and dancing.

We also take trips to the bounce zone, children's museum, and alternate playdates at friends houses so they get a change of scenery.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-19-10 | 05:33 PM
  • LOL, well, it's not snowing here, but it has been too cold to go out & play during the day. Or to go to the park on the weekends.

My parents keep dd 3 days a week & on Monday they go to "Giggles & Wiggles" at their church, which is like a song & dance session for little ones. On Wednesdays, they take her to story time at the library. On the weekends, we just play inside, take her with us to run errands, and all the malls here have a play area for kids, so if it's not too busy we'll let her run around in there.
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 02-19-10 | 06:10 PM
  • Play doh, arts/crafts, bake cookies, board games, sometimes I'll take them to the library or dollar store- or my parents or grandparents to visit....
  • momofthreeboyz momofthreeboyz's Avatar 02-19-10 | 07:38 PM
  • We live really close to a park that has skating rinks & tabbagon hills my boys go alot. Plus we do alot of swimming, rollerskating & indoor fun