Baby Corner

Old 05-01-09, 07:25 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 261.48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth1082

We thought back and I had noted that she was pronating her right foot as early as Saturday. I am going in next week for her 18 mo visit so I was just going to mention it then. We also realized that she had been extra klutzy since the weekend too. The falling down/not being able to walk was probably at the tail end of it all. Toxic synovitis usually only last a few days to a week or so, so it is within range.
Good to know!
It seemed to go on forever when Rachel had it, but she was 6 yrs old & wanted to be babied so I think she milked it a bit!
Thank you 2babygirls!
teddybear1082 (05-02-09)

Old 05-01-09, 08:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 248 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 9.63%

With our boys in hindsight we could see that they'd been a little clutzy or been having issues in but it was that dramatic painful moment that they jumped up from naps and screamed in pain that was always so scary. They had such a high pain threshold when it came to other stuff it always freaked me out to see them hurting but they bounced back quickly and would be playing a day or two later like nothing ever happened. I'm glad she's feeling better. Did you identify a trigger, DS#1 seemed like it would always come on after a case of strep.
Thank you alb526!
teddybear1082 (05-02-09)

Old 05-02-09, 08:26 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.37%

I guess we are not out of the woods yet. She was falling down a lot today and walking with a limp/pronated right foot again. I am going to call the doc on Monday and see when I can bring her in. She has her 18 month visit next week anyway, so I am going to combine the two into 1 visit.
Wish us luck!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools