Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Valentine crap

Valentine crap

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 02-19-10 | 04:45 PM
  • How long am I obligated to keep the kids' valentines/valentine boxes? These are ones they made at preschool. They're not exceptionally cute, and one's made from a cereal box while the other is made from a coffee can. How about the Valentines? I had Matthew open them and then throw them right in the trash, but Josh protested so I said he could keep them for awhile.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-19-10 | 05:16 PM
  • I don't even keep the cards my Dh gets me unless it has special significance, like our 5th anniversary or the 1st Mother's day card he got me.

Kendall got a couple little valetine's in her daycare class & I trashed them that day.
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
3Princes (02-19-10)
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 02-19-10 | 06:17 PM
  • My kids still have theirs but I'm going to chuck them when I get the opportunity! Evil mommy, I am. LOL
Thank you Sheri!
3Princes (02-19-10)
  • amitrat amitrat's Avatar 02-20-10 | 11:10 AM
  • When they seem to lose interest, I take them and put them away - if they don't ask for a week, out it goes!
Thank you amitrat!
3Princes (02-20-10)
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-22-10 | 10:05 AM
  • Kaitlyn's are still in her bag, but prob I will throw them away very shortly. I use to keep all cards, but like it was mentioned unless theres a significance, I throw them away.
Thank you DanieH!
3Princes (02-22-10)