Thank you Dopey406!
Tracey and Neil (06-06-08)

Old 06-06-08, 06:01 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 4.9%

Do you collect anything (besides dust )?

I consider myself an AFC (Avid Fairy Collector)

How large is your collection? I haven't counted how much fairy stuff I have, but there's ton! I have a little of this and a little of that (clothes, figureines, jewelry, dolls, even a placemat!)
When did you start collecting? I guess you could say I started a long time ago, but I think I got really into after I met DH.
What is your favorite piece? That's a tough one! I think I'd have to say the matching necklace and earrings, both from DH, but bought at two different stores at two different times!
Care to share a of your collection?? I'll have to post a pic later of some of my stuff!

Old 06-06-08, 06:59 PM
is sad
Community Member

Thanked 144 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

i collect noren, which is a japanese curtain that's split in the middle, and are meant to be hung in doorways. i have about ten or so, more than doorways i have in my house!

some are seasonal, though. to be honest, i haven't hung any in my new house.

i like them all, i don't have any favorite. i don't think i have any pics, either.

Old 06-06-08, 07:01 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I used to collect Cherished teddies and Boyd bears. i have an entire curio cabinet full of the resins and tons of stuffed animals.
Now the only thing I collect is tinkerbell/fairies. I don't have a huge collection though. They take up so much space! And Dh collects all kinds of 80's toys, so not enough room for me to collect much.

Old 06-06-08, 07:35 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 98.78%

Do you collect anything (besides dust )? Willow Tree Figurines
How large is your collection?Gosh, probably like 15 or 20 now
When did you start collecting?My first one I got while still in high school, but I really started collecting them after we used one as a cake topper at our wedding
What is your favorite piece?My pregnant belly one
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools