Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
what do you think?

what do you think?

Reply Post New Topic

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 03-31-08 | 07:51 PM
  • i am planning my 21 month old and 12 weeks olds baptism for May. we are renting a Knights of Columbus hall, and i am havinbg a hard time with the food . its so expensive! we have about 60 people coming, and the onoly thing i can come up with and afford, is chinese food. do you think most people like some type if we get a huge assortment, or is this a no go. opinions please?
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 03-31-08 | 07:56 PM
  • What about pasta? You could do lots of lasagnas or zitis. Pasta is pretty darn cheap. Some bread, salads and some cannolis and you should be ok. I bet if you call your local favorite pizza place, they can do much better than the Chinese place.

I like Chinese, but don't know how it works with so many people.

I'd guess I'd make a few calls and do some price checking.

Good Luck!
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 03-31-08 | 08:02 PM
  • oh let me add, i am NOT cooking, hahahah. i hardly have time to go the bathroom these dasy, cooking for that many would kill me.

I called abunch of places about lasagna trays and stuff, and the chinese food is way cheaper.
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 03-31-08 | 08:05 PM
  • personally i don't like chinese, but i'm a picky eater... i like the pasta idea... but if chinese is the cheapest.... go with your gut....

btw: 60 people? I don't even think I know 60 people!

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 03-31-08 | 08:09 PM
  • I would have to agree with the pasta idea. I know it may be more expensive, but I think most people will eat it as opposed to the chinese food.
    Good luck!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo