Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
What kind of purse do you have?

What kind of purse do you have?

Reply Post New Topic

• ~Bobbi~ ~Bobbi~'s Avatar 07-02-08 | 02:40 PM
  • What kind of purse do you have? Big, small, fashionable? My other sister bought me a purse for my birthday. I wasn't sure what I thought of it at first. It's not really me, but it's growing on me. I change purses like I change my house around, so I don't mind trying another one for a while. It's smallish, black, with embroidered cats on it. It's all hand done and very nice. It's not really my style, I'm not that much of a cat person. Usually I like bright, kind of trendy purses. Once I had a purse that was shown in Woman's World. I was so excited, here I was reading a copy and came across my purse! I had to save it and show everyone. Look, I do have style, lol. It's really my favorite purse, it's bright orange. I also have a nice black one that I use a lot. I find I need my purses to get bigger and bigger since I keep so much in them. This purse my sister got me is relatively small. Yesterday I just put a few things in it and left the rest at home in my other purse. It was so nice to carry a light purse that had just what I needed. So do I need my purses to get bigger or my load to get lighter?

I found a link to my cat purse:

• DanieH DanieH's Avatar 07-02-08 | 02:44 PM
  • I like medium size purses. I normally buy brown and have the same one throughout the entire year. I just bought one in Kohls a few months ago on the clearance rack. Its a Villager, A Liz Clairborne Comany for $8.

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 07-02-08 | 02:49 PM
  • I have a large Vera Bradley in a floral pink fabric...

It's my summer bag.

• savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 07-02-08 | 02:50 PM
  • I just got a Giraffe print one from my niece who has a business on line.

I like med to big ones. I tend to not have a lot in them all the time but I like to be able to shove extra kid junk in there when I need to on weekends.
  • ~Bobbi~ ~Bobbi~'s Avatar 07-02-08 | 02:52 PM
  • Oooooh, Pink Vera Bradley! I want to see a picture! I love her stuff!