Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question When is the right time?

When is the right time?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-15-12, 01:49 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 506.36%

No he doesn't know, I'm not sure if I want to tell him cause I don't want to scare him, but it's something we want in the future.

Old 08-16-12, 06:35 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 506.36%

Well GOOD NEWS!!!!

I got my period yesterday, happy I got it, but cramps are horrible! And this sounds so teenageish, but last night I was at his house and he said a smarta** comment and I asked what? And he said nothing, I love you. And I didn't say anything!!!! I was speechless, but had a smile

And then it happened twice today before I left. I did say it to him, but I don't know if he heard me. Am I wrong for not saying it back right away? And I feel as though he said it more than once that he meant it, but I am so scared because of my past relationship with my son's father. I know you shouldn't bring past into present and future, but it just scares me.

Old 08-16-12, 06:36 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 506.36%

O and today after I got AF, I told him that I was late and took a test yesterday, but he didn't seem to mind.

Old 08-16-12, 11:26 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 6138.18%

No, I don't think it's bad that you hestitated....people say it too quickly sometimes, it can almost be a auto-response. If when you say it, you mean it, then that is all that matters.

Glad AF came to a visit! Now would be a good time to discuss with him that while you are starting to have strong feelings for him, but are defintely NOT ready to be making babies with him, so you will need to come up with some form of birth control, whether it be condoms, the pill, the shot, the ring, whatever.

Latest Articles
Yes! You Can Eat Chinese Food During Pregnancy
Like many other expectant Moms, you may find yourself craving Chinese food during pregnancy, but are afraid of the negative effects of MSG and sodium. Squash the quilt and learn how you can enjoy authentic Chinese food at home.

Thyroid Issues and Fertility: How They Are Connected?
If you have been having trouble conceiving, one often overlooked health problem is an underactive or overactive thyroid. Learn more about how you can find out if your hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism is affecting your chances of conceiving a baby.

Simpler Drug Labels for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mothers
If you've ever looked at your prescription bottles, you may have wondered, "Is this medication safe during pregnancy?" New labeling guidelines released by the FDA will now make it easier for you to know what medications are safe for pregnant and breast

Can You Take Too Much Folic Acid?
If you are diligently making sure you get as much folic acid as you possible can every day, you may want to read about this startling new research that says too much folic acid may actually be harmful.

New Alcohol in Pregnancy Guidelines Issued in the UK
New guidelines on drinking alcohol before and during pregnancy from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in the U.K. have been released. How do their guidelines compare to those in the U.S.?

January 2015 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Puddin' Smile" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Puddin15!

Calculators & Tools