Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question When is the right time?

When is the right time?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-15-12, 01:49 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 397.86%

No he doesn't know, I'm not sure if I want to tell him cause I don't want to scare him, but it's something we want in the future.

Old 08-16-12, 06:35 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 397.86%

Well GOOD NEWS!!!!

I got my period yesterday, happy I got it, but cramps are horrible! And this sounds so teenageish, but last night I was at his house and he said a smarta** comment and I asked what? And he said nothing, I love you. And I didn't say anything!!!! I was speechless, but had a smile

And then it happened twice today before I left. I did say it to him, but I don't know if he heard me. Am I wrong for not saying it back right away? And I feel as though he said it more than once that he meant it, but I am so scared because of my past relationship with my son's father. I know you shouldn't bring past into present and future, but it just scares me.

Old 08-16-12, 06:36 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 397.86%

O and today after I got AF, I told him that I was late and took a test yesterday, but he didn't seem to mind.

Old 08-16-12, 11:26 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4822.86%

No, I don't think it's bad that you hestitated....people say it too quickly sometimes, it can almost be a auto-response. If when you say it, you mean it, then that is all that matters.

Glad AF came to a visit! Now would be a good time to discuss with him that while you are starting to have strong feelings for him, but are defintely NOT ready to be making babies with him, so you will need to come up with some form of birth control, whether it be condoms, the pill, the shot, the ring, whatever.

Latest Articles
Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools