Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Where to get cheap birthday decor

Where to get cheap birthday decor

Reply Post New Topic

• LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 08-17-10 | 10:36 PM
  • We are on a really tight budget until after DH finishes the police academy and gets hired here.

But I really want to do Kingston's 1st B-Day the best I can. I am looking for monkey theme decor... Not Curious George or Jungle, the modern monkey looking things.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to find these as cheap as possible?
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 08-18-10 | 12:50 AM
  • Have you checked oriental trading co.? They usually sell in bulk and have lots of different themes.
Thank you lauralkemp!
LMB2007 (08-18-10)
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 08-18-10 | 08:50 AM
  • I was going to suggest an online discount place.

Thank you savannah33!
LMB2007 (08-18-10)
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 08-18-10 | 10:18 AM
  • We just had dd's 2nd birthday in July and I wanted to do an Under the Sea theme, but not necessarily Little Mermaid. I ended making a lot of the stuff. The invitations were from Target. But for decor & serving-ware, we used stuff we bought at Hobby Lobby, WalMart, Party City, and the Dollar Tree. (we actually found a lot of useful things at the Dollar Tree!!) And it was much for cost effective than buying all the matching stuff at a party store or website.
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 08-18-10 | 10:25 AM
  • I was going to say you could spend more money on say a pinta that's nice and then just use colorful plain napkins and such.