Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Wrinkle creams

Wrinkle creams

Reply Post New Topic

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 07-02-08 | 05:57 PM
  • Does anything help existing wrinkles?
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 07-02-08 | 09:24 PM
  • I have never used any of that stuff.. I have no clue. I wonder if I never gotten the wrinkles since I've been gaining weight and the chubs have filled them in....
  • Pumkin Pumkin's Avatar 07-03-08 | 08:44 AM
  • Yes, there are a lot of products out there that say the reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Most lines have them. Check out

they have some really good products.

You can also find a rep in your area right on the website.

• FingersX FingersX's Avatar 07-03-08 | 01:05 PM
  • I love Keihl's...I actually received a compliment about my face while I was using it, that was very rare.

I ran out and have to get some more.
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 07-03-08 | 01:51 PM
  • Hydration from the inside helps! Drink lots of water and not too much caffeine.........the opposite of what I do!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo