Baby Corner

Old 10-26-08, 04:16 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 8%
Talking WWYD?

I had a question pertaining to circumsicsion (sp?)

We found out yesterday that we are welcoming in another boy to our family.

This immediatly brought up the idea of circ and I am torn between the two decisions because my first son is NOT circumsized. My ex is also not and had wanted Michael to be the same way. This time around, I would prefer to circ, but wonder if I shouldnt because Michael isnt. Does that make any sense?

My husband is game with whatever decision I come to.

WWYD in this particular situation?

Thank you!

Old 10-26-08, 04:38 PM
Momma to 2 boys

Thanked 41 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

first off CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! i have both of my boys circ. but seriously i dont know if i would do it again only cuz its cosmetic. i had to circ Andy cuz mike wanted it. but i think if we have a boy again we will look in to it considerably. but i think you should way both options and do research on both. its ultimately your decision!!! good luck and again CONGRATSSSSS

Old 10-26-08, 04:57 PM
Eric & Ty's Mommy

Thanked 113 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

my boys are both circ, dh is and that is what he thought was best for them, I know its mainly cosmetics, but its also easier to care and clean (@ least from what I've heard) If you think it would bother michael than maybe dont do it, but if you think it will not matter to him & its a better option to you and your dh than I would go for it, I kinda doubt if ds would really care, but obviously you know him better

on the baby boy!

Old 10-26-08, 05:10 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 34.67%

I would do it!

Old 10-26-08, 05:49 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 108%

I'm not sure since Michael is not. Both of my boys are and I did lots of research and we ultimately thought it was the best option.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools