Baby Corner

Old 09-22-08, 11:34 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default do you ever

Look at baby clothes?

Where do you do it? Online or in the store?

What makes your heart go pitter patter the most?

Old 09-22-08, 11:51 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I look in the store,Dh does it too! I would have to say the thing that gets me the most is the cute outfits.Boys or girls there both so cute.The best i would say is the Camo ones! My dh is a avid hunter so i have come to love the camo look.

Old 09-23-08, 12:08 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

I do.

I'm a sucker for little girl clothes... especially ruffle butts.

Old 09-23-08, 12:53 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I usually take a gander when I am in a store. My heart went the most pitter patter when I was shopping with DH and we saw a little boy outfit with tools all over the front that said "daddy's little helper". I know that's what DH dreams about! I almost bought it anyway, but we were in our first month TTC and I didn't want to "curse" it, lol. SIGH SIGH SIGH.

Old 09-23-08, 01:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am different. I never look. It just became too hard. So I usually avoid that area unless I have to buy a gift. Even then I don't think about what if I had a boy or girl what would I buy. My SIL in different she actually buys clothes on sale when she does have a baby.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools