Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Baby Dreaming Dreaming - but still preventing

Dreaming - but still preventing

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 12-01-08, 06:43 PM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Dreaming - but still preventing

Crazy huh?

I need to whine to someone and I know you ladies will listen to me (well you have no choice unless you decide to click the BACK button now

)

I KNOW rationally we cannot afford another baby right now and that I don't want to have another baby and "push" Nolan out of the baby spot but irrationally I WANT to be pregnant and I WANT another baby!

Does that make me NUTS!? So 2 nights ago I had a dream I was pregnant and after telling DH about my dream he basically freaked out on me - You aren't are you? You couldn't be right? We can't afford to pay daycare on another child, ect.

Anyway, we are preventing - BCP daily - but if for some reason something went awry I would be ECSTATIC

- Someone tell me I'm not super crazy... or empathize with me... LOL

Old 12-01-08, 06:49 PM
Isabella

Thanked 44 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

you just about summed up my life...we are in the same boat. i was 3 weeks late for AF and i thought i was pg...freakin out b/c i thought we would be dead financially but she reared her ugly head today...i am actually quite disappointed so at least i know how i feel about another baby

Old 12-01-08, 07:07 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I totally know how you feel... and my baby is only slightly more than 3 months old

For me it's the movies and tv shows... and that d@mn pull out method crap! The ending is usually the "satifying moment" for me, and when he has to pull out, there is something "missing" (I'm sure that sounds dumb, but it makes sense in my brain!) And every time I almost end up hiding tears so dh doesn't think it was him, even though it kinda was... Do you follow that?

And as for the "baby dreams" dh is the one having them here, and that was about 2 months ago!

He's crazy alright!

Kayla, as a side note and if you don't mind my asking (and you can pm me if you wanna keep the info more private... or if you don't wanna answer at all, that's fine too

) how much do you pay for daycare? Don't you work in the same building? The reason I ask is bc my Aunt, at both different places she worked (one place with 3 year old the other with 4 year olds), got free daycare for all three of her boys BECAUSE she worked there.

Old 12-01-08, 07:34 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

No my baby was 6 months old when we(I) wanted another. They are now 14 months apart and I wouldnt change a thing!!! ....but it is hard!

Old 12-01-08, 07:37 PM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I have no problems sharing what I pay in daycare. I get a 40% discount on the weekly care which adds up to about $205 for 2 weeks. This is automatically deducted from my paycheck (its easier that way)

Yes I work in the same building and am employed by that company! I think it's stupid to say the least but hey what can you do right? LOL. Anyway I don't plan on being there this fall as I HATE it there.

As for the dreaming and wishing well I guess it'll just keep on for a while... LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one though.

Christina, I know how you feel about the pull out method - it sucks! When we were first dating DH had a fear so he used that method on top of BCP it sucked big time! What about condoms? (if you don't mind me asking) or isn't the mini pill safe while nursing?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools