Baby Corner

Old 04-05-11, 08:26 AM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Here... indefinately...

Well I'm here in the "dreaming" section.

I had DH convinced that we would TTC #2 soon and had gotten my Mirena taken out on the 31st of March but due to some financial circumstances beyond our control it looks as though I'm going to be dreaming for a bit longer...

I'm on the pill for a while now. BUT that isn't to say that I couldn't get pregnant and we know this - as I am also on an antibiotic for an acne condition I have. So basically this is a "if it happens, there was a reason" kind of thing.

So we are NOT TTC but we aren't really preventing all that much either...

Christina - please don't mention anything on facebook about this!!!!

Anyway I just wanted to post it on here where only Christina knows me

That way if I do get pregnant I have somewhere to share the news before we "SHARE" the news with everyone...

Old 04-05-11, 11:51 AM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Good luck getting through your financial situation so you can start ttc!
Thank you teddybear1082!
KJCsabre (04-06-11)

Old 04-05-11, 01:15 PM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Beth! It's hard because I don't have a job and can't find one at the moment... BUT I do some babysitting and I will have another full time child starting mid-May so that will help us out MAJORLY!

Old 04-05-11, 02:36 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I won't say anything

I know how it is, and I hope your money situation gets better soon! (I know how that stuff goes too!)

BUT, I will say on here, I am excited for you no matter what happens, but I'm sure you already knew that

Thank you koala_kaper!
KJCsabre (04-06-11)

Old 04-05-11, 02:46 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

I'm sorry you came across this snag, but hopefully it will pass soon and you get on your way to TTC fun!

We are not financially "stable" at the moment, but we decided to throw caution to the wind. I didn't want the kiddos to be too far apart in age and after having the m/c it showed us how much we can't plan on anything. So despite the dog's surgery in May 2010, my D&C in May 2010, and countless other hospital bills & other issues, we jumped back in. The whole daycare situation is still a bit up in the air, but we will hopefully have it figured out in a few months!
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
KJCsabre (04-06-11)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools