Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

how far apart

Reply Post New Topic

• juliemo 07-18-08 | 04:34 PM
  • DS1 and DS2 are two years apart. If I were to be pregnant right now DS1 would be 5 almost 6 years old, and DS2 would be 3 almost 4! Im okay with that age range though because the boys will be able to do things on their own a little more.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 07-18-08 | 07:27 PM
  • Well with me I am starting over.So if I were to get pregnant this month there will be a 14 year differance between the baby and my oldest and 10 years between the baby and my son.So I am ready for another one...or two! LOL Bring on the baby dust!
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 07-18-08 | 07:40 PM
  • I'm hoping for 24 months.....we'll see!
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 07-18-08 | 10:15 PM
  • My girls are 16 months and a week! There would be nearly 6 yrs between #3 and my youngest if we have #3 quickly! It took a lot of time and prayer to get my DH to the point of wanting a 3rd! I would have liked them a bit closer together, but it will be okay in the end!

Laura

• alb526 alb526's Avatar 07-27-08 | 09:49 PM
  • We just decided to start trying again but the odds are slim. Ours are hard to ignite, so they will be 17, 10 and 4 years apart if we get another one cranked out any time soon.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!