Baby Corner

Old 01-22-11, 11:40 PM
is finally happy being himself
Love one Love All

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default I am dreaming

I am dreaming of a day that I will have a child of my own. I have been trying to be a dad for a long time and I do not think it will ever happen.. wife doesnt want to try anymore because the doctor discouraged her. We havent had a chance to be parents. We tried to be foster parents it worked for a little bit but that didnt work out. She doesnt want to adopt so I am sort of stuck.. But I am hopeful there is a plan for us both to be parents.. I love her very very much... We have tried alot of treatments. But how would I get in contact with an affordable way of having a baby? eggs? surrogates? I just dont know but I am trying to keep the DREAM alive..

J

Old 03-08-11, 08:28 AM
Love one Love All

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks vickyy. It won't happen now. She wants to be alone. I have lost all hope.

Old 03-08-11, 01:15 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Just wanted to give you a big (((((hug)))))!

I've never experienced the pain of infertility, but when my Dh & I started talking about we always knew that was a possiblity b/c it happens to so many people. While we are all for adoption (his grandmother was adopted) we know it is a hard decision and obviously seems like an easy solution when you haven't yet found out how hard it would be to conceive. I hope that you and your wife can move past this phase of your relationship and continue to find ways to add love to your lives. If it is truly too late, more hugs and hopes to you that you find someone that helps complete you and your vision of a family.

Old 03-08-11, 01:39 PM
Love one Love All

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks I will keep that in mind..
There is nothing certain in this world. We have been together 16 years. And now it may be all over. I say IT because she needs time. but right this moment she wants a trial separation. It would not be that bad if I had a fulltime job and medical. everything is through her. This economy is destroying lots of lives. I graduated with my bachelors degree in May 2009. My wife lucked out she graduated in 2000 and she got a great job right out of school. I am so scared..
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools