Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Baby Dreaming I should not be doing this but look!

I should not be doing this but look!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 07-08-08, 11:13 AM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

All these clothes are so cute! We went to BRU last night and they were havign a big Carter's sale. It was all I could do not to spend our entire rebate check on clothes for Tristan!

Old 07-08-08, 11:27 AM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Okay you ladies are very mean for posting those sites...I want it all for my kids!

I love the co-ordinated brother/sister stuff at CWD for my twins! I just can't afford the shipping to Canada ($25 for under $50 worth of stuff).

Old 07-08-08, 01:06 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

UGh I do this all the time the original post from Qteach the second selection stole my heart. The thing is, where I live we have outlet malls and we have Carters, Childrens PLace, Gymboree and OshKosh all at discounted rates but in May Carters had a warehouse sale and everything was $3.99 or less. OMG I have two boys but I stocked up on baby girl clothes. I couldnt help myself. Plus I figured I have a niece who was born on the 24th of June, One of my sister in laws is preg with twins (11 weeks) and my other sis in law just found out she is preg. Someone is bound to have a girl but deep down.....I hope it is me. Cruel huh!

Old 07-08-08, 01:10 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Ha! I shop the outlet malls allllllll the time. Plus I'm close to PA where there is no tax on clothes. Since tax here is 6-7%, that's another "discount." I buy all my kids clothes there. But they're boys boys (think dirt, sand, water, yogurt, ) , and wear osh gosh, carters, children's place,and old navy.

Old 07-08-08, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Oh and Erinn, I dress my boys alike (or in cooordinated outfits alll the time.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools