Baby Corner

Old 09-23-08, 01:53 AM
Loving Mommyhood!

Thanked 164 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

MommyBrown, I do agree with Jeanne. I know you weren't trying to be hurtful so I apologize if my response was hurtful to you as well.

This particular post was and still is a very sensitive subject for myself which is why I felt so strongly after your post. I am not angry with you or don't want you to be a part of TBC community because it is a great place to be. No one should be deprieved of the support these wondeful ladies are.

Please understand what it's like to be one of us who struggle with TTC. I'm more than happy for you to have your first miracle already. That is great! I'm sure you are a great mom as well.

I would like to welcome you to the group and hope you will stick around.

Old 09-30-08, 12:12 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well I have sort of a vent in the TTC department.I finally just got a hold of my sister (older) and her youngest daughter is PREGNANT! She is 16! I myself was a young mother at 16 but my mommy didn't baby me threw it nor support me.I got married (was for 13yrs) finished high school and worked.
My sister first started having problems with my niece and decided to pull her from school and quit her job and home school her....then she would sneek out.
I guess I should be happy I'm going to be a great aunt...but I know my niece doesn't have the maturity or responsibility for a baby and my sister is going to do all the work.My sister has raised 4 kids already.
My sister even hid it from me just so I wouldn't get upset.
Ok I will shut the trap...I just had to get that out.
I just think that the handings out of lil ones is getting messed up.I think that stork needs to get FIRED!

Old 09-30-08, 04:35 PM
is so extremely excited!
May your dream come true!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

So sorry to hear this.

Old 10-01-08, 11:01 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Yeah, people at work are hiding stuff too. One of our parents was pregnant and her daughter was running around basically saying that the baby wasn't going to be the race they wanted. The next week the daughter came in and said that the mom got the baby "taken out" and there were lots of other details about mom's abortion. Apparently it got around "don't tell Jeanne." Then of course someone did tell me and then I got to hear the story plus that people were trying to hide it from me. I wasn't angry-- just sad.
I'm sorry.

Old 10-02-08, 02:50 AM
is so extremely excited!
May your dream come true!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Jeanne, I am so sorry that happened to you!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools