Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Baby Dreaming my friend seem to all be getting pregnant

my friend seem to all be getting pregnant

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 04-29-09, 10:13 AM
is Feeling like I could POP
Community Member

Thanked 9 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Angry my friend seem to all be getting pregnant

and its hard to be around them now i feel like since i had a M/C i see and hear everyone being pregnant me and one of my good friends got pregnant the same month i lost mine but she is growing and now feeling her baby moving makes me sad to hear and hard to hang around them its selfish i should be happy for them but im mad that mine got taken away

Old 04-29-09, 11:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

I am so sorry for your loss. We have been ttc for 6 mos. now and although I have yet to become pregnant, I feel so guilty that each time someone else tells me they are pregnant I just want to scream - it's not fair! That should be me! Deep down I really am happy for them, I just want to be able to be a mom and feel like I am working SO hard to make it happen while others don't even try and it just *poof* happens overnight. I even had a friend who got pregnant in Dec., had a mc and then immediately got pregnant the following month. I was like, really?!@#$** Hang in there - your body is probably trying to get back on track and I hope you get a BFP and have 9 months to grow your beautiful baby

Old 04-29-09, 12:26 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

It always seems that everywhere you look are pregnant women when you want to be pregnant. I think of it like getting a new car. Everytime I get a new car, I notice hopw many other identical cars are out on the road.
Thank you Janine!
stephjbme4 (05-02-09)

Old 04-30-09, 01:26 AM
is Feeling like I could POP
Community Member

Thanked 9 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

thank you guys its very true what you both said its hard and i try to be happy for everyone but deep down ill be sad intill i am pregnant i cant help it

Old 05-01-09, 06:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 10 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

You are not selfish! I remember those days after MC and you swear to God that everyone you see has a beautiful round belly.

Close you eyes and remember the gift will come to you too. If that doesn't help, just look at cute guys!

Sue
Thank you SueMulvey!
stephjbme4 (05-02-09)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools